The Cisco® SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset is designed exclusively for use with the Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA, and together these products...
Cisco Small Business SPA302D
|Gå til butik|
The Cisco® SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset is designed exclusively for use with the Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA, and together these products enable the convenience of a cordless on-premises mobility solution for voice-over-IP (VoIP) service. The SPA302D is a mobility enhanced handset, designed primarily for business environments that require a cordless phone to support not just one but multiple telephone numbers or lines, providing a highly innovative VoIP solution for users who tend to frequently move about their location but must always be reachable around the premises.
The intuitive, easy-to-use menu structure on the Cisco SPA302D Handset allows you to easily navigate enhanced business call-control features, including multicall operation, and execute business-essential features such as call transfer, conferencing, hold, new call, mute, speakerphone, voicemail, intercom, and one-touch dial-out from call-history logs. Wideband audio provides unsurpassed high-definition voice quality and enhanced sound clarity while the high-resolution color screen provides clear visual information whether it is reflecting call status, displaying stored contact information from a private or shared phonebook, or configuring handset calling features. Superior performance and range along with highly efficient battery power usage based on DECT technology gives the SPA302D a distinct advantage and provides an affordable solution for customers who want to deploy on-premises mobility at a lower price point.
You can purchase the Cisco SPA302D individually or bundled as the Cisco SPA302DKIT Multi-Line DECT Handset with Base Station, providing flexible options to add up to a total of five handsets when needed and enabling more users with on-premises mobility. The Cisco SPA302D and Cisco SPA232D are interoperable with many softswitch and SIP application servers (BroadSoft and MetaSwitch) and open-source IP-PBX solutions (Asterisk), to provide highly configurable and secure remote provisioning capabilities to enable mass-scale VoIP service provider activation and deployment. The Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA has an integrated DECT base station and is also an affordable, highly reliable voice gateway for connecting an analog phone or fax machine to a service provider; it can also intelligently route VoIP calls to the public switched telephone network (PSTN) and vice versa.
The Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset is ideal for any residential, home office, or business searching for an advanced, multiline cordless mobility solution with superior voice quality to boost efficiency for busy users who must be reachable whether they are in the office or elsewhere on the premises.
- Ability to make high-quality feature-rich business-quality VoIP calls with cordless handset convenience.
- High-resolution color display with hands-free speakerphone and four-way menu navigation button.
- Superior performance and range along with highly efficient battery power usage based on DECT technology.
- Essential telephony feature support such as caller ID, call transfer, call waiting, call forwarding, three-way conferencing, call history, and private and shared phonebooks.
- Cost-effective, multiline on-premises mobility solution capable of registering up to five handsets to a Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA supporting four simultaneous active calls.
- Highly configurable and secure remote provisioning capabilities to enable mass-scale service provider activation and deployment.
- Ideal solution for residential, small office or home office (SOHO), and business environments.
- High-quality voice and business-grade feature support: The Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset together with the Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA offers an on-premises mobility solution that delivers clear, high-quality voice communication in diverse network conditions. Excellent voice quality in a demanding IP network is consistently achieved with our advanced implementation of standard voice-coding algorithms.
- Large-scale deployment and management: The Cisco SPA302D offers all the important features and capabilities which service providers can provide customized VoIP services to their subscribers. It can be remotely provisioned and is software-upgradable. A secure profile upload saves providers the time, expense, and hassle of managing and preconfiguring or reconfiguring subscriber equipment for deployment. Service providers can remotely provision the SPA302D handset enabling subscribers to incrementally add SPA302D handsets at any time without the need to configure on-site.
- Outstanding security: The Cisco SPA302D supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
- Comprehensive feature set: The Cisco SPA302D is compatible with essential Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, call transfer, call forwarding, three-way conferencing, voicemail, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable VoIP solution.
- Enhanced mobility: The integrated DECT base station of the SPA232D with exclusive support for Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handsets provides a simple and reliable mobility solution for users that tend to frequently move about their location but must always be reachable around the premises.
- Easy installation and changes: The Cisco SPA302D menu display enables quick deployment and easy changes.
- Peace of mind: Cisco solutions deliver the solid reliability you expect from Cisco. All solution components have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy setup, interoperability, and performance.
Der er desværre ingen yderligere produktspecifikationer.
Her kan du se hvad andre brugere af PriceBait.dk mener om dette produkt.Skriv anmeldelse